Did you ever notice how abundant you feel when you’re standing the in place of gratitude?
Gratitude is a powerful thing to exercise when we are looking to create more abundance in our lives. Why? Because as we focus on all that we are grateful for, we begin to feel more abundant, and when we begin to feel more abundant we then begin to attract the flow of abundance in our lives. What you focus on grows. Like attracts like. That's why you won't increase the abundance in your life by focusing on all that you don't have.
Focus on What You Want
There is a blessing for us in the loving expression of gratitude. As we focus on what we have, we create more of it. As we focus on our joy, we create more of that. As we focus on love, we indeed create more of that, and love is core and central to all manifestation in our lives. When you create from a place of love and intention your life will become more joyous and rich that you could have ever expected.
Gratitude can start a positive momentum in your life that change your life forever. When you begin having an "attitude of gratitude" in your life, you jump-start the process of manifesting all of your desires.
If you would like to create more joy, peace, and prosperity in your life, then practice the “Attitude of Gratitude!”
Integrating Gratitude Into Your Daily Life
1. Look for what you want to see vs. what you don't want to see. Too often we go about our day waiting and expecting awful things to happen, or we expect to be disappointed. We walk around saying, "I don't like this, and this, and this...." and look for things that need changing. You would find that your world may conform to more of your liking if you focused on what you did indeed want to see. "I like this, I like that....oh and I really love that!" What a shift in vibration, do you see?
2. Appreciate and be grateful about something about you. Be grateful that you have a beautiful smile and a heart of gold. Be grateful that you are a savvy business person, or that you are inventive or intuitive. Be grateful that you are a wonderful parent. Be grateful that you are not perfect. (Wouldn't that be a bore?)
3 If it's hard to find something to be grateful about yourself, start by looking around your world and appreciating that. The snow, the leaves, the sun. Look for beauty in your life. Focus on the penny that you do have vs. the one that you don't.
4. Keep track of all the good things that happen to you in your calendar or daily journal...even the little things. This affirms that good things do come your way, and you can begin to trust in God and the Universe as the source of your supply. Appreciate the synchronicities that occur in your life, they were given to you as a gift to affirm that you are indeed on the right path.
5. Want to see some fast results? For the next 30 days - set aside time to write for 10 minutes all the positive things you can about your life, your relationships, your body, your work, your home etc. You will not be the same person at the end of those 30 days!
6. Open your mouth and let the gratitude flow from your heart. You will find amazing things begin to happen to you and those around you. Can you imagine what might occur?
The Power of Gratitude
The power that is inherent when you practice sincere gratitude is two-fold. Firstly, you’ll learn to spot blessings where you may not have even recognized them before. This will help you to be more proactive about seizing opportunities as they arise. Secondly, people will see and know how much appreciation you have for life, and for them. This will re-enforce the existing energetic connection between yourself and others.
Really engaging with the process of recognizing and expressing gratitude will allow you to systematically become aware of where all your gifts have come from in the past and, give you ideas where to look for future gifts.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article, it is much appreciated!